Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. This website is operated by Paranormal Electronics ltd. Where these terms and conditions use terms such as "we", "us" and "our" they refer to Paranormal Electronics ltd.
3. By visiting our website and/or purchasing something from us, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
4. You can view the most current version of these terms and conditions at any time by visiting this website page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms and conditions, without prior notice to you, by posting updates on this page. It is your responsibility to check this page on each visit to your website, read these terms and conditions and ensure you understand them before making a purchase.
5. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
6. Any content that you enter onto this website may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks and may involve changes in order to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
7. You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for commercial gain, or otherwise, any portion of any of the content on the website or any other part of the service that we offer on this website.
8. Headings and titles used on this website are done so for convenience only. They do not constitute any part of the terms and conditions and will not limit or otherwise affect the terms herein.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
9. Our website offers a range of products and or services for sale. Where we refer to an 'item' we are referring to a single product or service available for purchase on this website.
10. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
11. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures, models or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing. Some items that have been discontinued by the manufacturer and supplied by Paranormal Electronics ltd may not be in a brand new condition but will be refurbished by ourselves.
12. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
13. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
14. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
MODIFICATIONS TO OUR SERVICE AND PRICING
15. Prices for items are subject to change without notice.
16. We reserve the right to, at any time, modify or discontinue any part of the service that we offer, or any part of content thereof, without any notice to you.
17. We accept no liability to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuation of the service.
18. During checkout, you will be presented with one or more options for dispatching your item. This is based on the best case scenario but some delays can happen which will be made clear on the listing, Some items have a "build time" which is clearly stated on the listing of the product with the dispatch time starting from the end of this period.
19. Where you select a "next day delivery" option, orders placed on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays may not be despatched for delivery until the following Monday and so may not be received until Tuesday.
20. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items. Please refer to the refund policy page.
21. Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request, our refund policy will apply.
22. Where you have ordered a personalised, perishable or time critical item (such as food, newspapers, event tickets or e-vouchers) you may not be able to cancel for a full refund.
23. When cancelling your order you may be presented the option of a refund in voucher form, the acceptance of this is voluntary and does not effect your consumer rights.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
24. You agree that you fully understand the functionality of the product and have read through the description of the item before purchasing. In some cases some items may need additional productions for fully functionality such as extra lighting or batteries.
25. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
27. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
28. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure nor liable for any loss that you incur, howsoever caused.
29. Some materials (such as tablets etc.) we use are used/refurbished but all products are fully tested by ourselves before being sent. Where a version of a product is shown this refers to our version of the product.
30. All our products come with 28 warranty which covers Software and hardware on all products built and supplied by us. All warranties are voided on items that have been opened or have broken one of our void seals unless we have instructed to do so by ourselves.
31. Although we always try to ensure we have the item stocked on our own shelves it may be sent direct from an outside source which does not effect your consumer rights.
32. Build times are stated in an ideal scenario with possible outside factors delaying a build such as government acts, natural disasters, act of god etc. You will be notified of this delay and a new completion date based on the given scenario.
33. Pre-order products will be clearly marked pre-order on the listing with an expected completion date, please be aware that if you wish to cancel a Pre-Order please refer to the consumer rights act that is linked in your order confirmation email.
COVID 19 and Government acts
34. During Covid-19 some orders my take longer due to supply delays. You will still receive a confirmation email and be kept up to date on your order and the stages it goes through, please note that the admin team will only update if there is a further update to give as to give time to update everyone.
35. We are bound by the laws made by the UK government and as such would follow all acts or rulings the UK government put in place to operate in the UK.